Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sorry another rest day


So today I still was hurting to much too head out.   But later I went for a walk around town for a little bit.  I did have some pain patches on but not over the limit.   It still was hurting but I managed. This morning I was just depressed and ready to get on the train, but now I am in the mood of we will see how I feel tomorrow.
This is a sign I liked


This is a picture so you know who the next guy is


They all look so happy


A view of the town


And another one


And while we are talking about views this cemetery has the best view I have ever seen


This is to show the roof it is slate a lot of the older buildings have slate roofs 

And a great carved door


This morning it was freezing out.    I watched out the window as people left the hotel in shorts and short sleeve shirts and within 50 feet they turned around, or stopped to take their back packs off to put on something warmer.    It said it was 5 Degrees Celsius.    There was no way I could have walked in that.   It warmed up to about 18 degrees, but the wind was chilly.  It says it's only going down to 10 tonight so hope I feel better tomorrow.   

5 comments:

  1. Hiking or not, I am enjoying your posts and you are inspiring me to wander in Europe a bit in August and September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have so far this has been the experience of a life time.

      Delete
  2. Wearied or not, your CB bro Dave offers up a slap on the back... and misses you a lot! Maico and I wish you well too. Enjoying your daily strive and photos. Take it easy tho.... Best, Carrie.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carrie. Thanks and say hi to Dave from me. Today is another bad day Dam migraines this time I feel stuck. Really I just over did it more than this wore out body could handle and now am paying the price.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the pain management, and tomorrow you will feel ready to git the road again.

    ReplyDelete