Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rest Day

I decided to take a rest day. I got up and my knee was still hurting and it was hard to walk. I went outside to check the weather and it was cold, 8C raining and windy. That was at 5:30 a.m., so I went back to bed and didn't get up until 8:30.   It was still raining and I felt like I could end up with a migraine so that was when the decision was made for me. A day off.   I went for coffee and it did hurt to walk so I am glad I am giving it a rest. I felt strange not walking.   I am breaking the routine or something.   I am sure I will catch up to everyone that I have been walking with so far.   Even if I don't there are many more people to meet.   Weather men are so good yesterday they said 99% chance of rain and I didn't get any.   Then today they said 10% chance and it has rained all day.    That is a great job you never have to be right and you never lose your job.
It's a day of rest so I guess I should get to it.    See you again tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Hope your day of rest did your knee and your poor head some good!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete