Friday, June 14, 2013

So this is what we did last night.  Every one had to gather around and tell where they were from and why they were walking the Camino.   You wouldn't believe it but I was the only one that is walking it because of a movie.   They all laughed at me when I said it.   They are all doing it for religious reasons. Or maybe they were scared to say anything different after every one laughed at me, I was one of the first ones to tell why I was doing it.
Then the Nuns sang and wanted every one to join in ...except me...lol



I shot a video of them and it was good. Everyone was having a great time.


Just showing the group


And guess who showed up half way through?   Movie Star


Then they had a guitar concert at the Church I think it was ok, but I didn't understand what they were saying.


This girl had a good voice


My sign for morning


I love this one.  Is it a turtle or a bird?


This is Mariano he walked the Camino 2 times and is now volunteering here for a week, then going to Bagdad to help there. He is a great guy, everyone's friend.

 

At nine we eat diner then I am sure the wine will be flowing.   There isn't enough time in the day for everything.   I need a weeks worth of sleep.   Last night was terrible, I had a migraine for most of the day.  Then I kept waking up from either my head pounding or claustrophobia.     It was so dark in the Alberg.   I had to go out side to catch my breath and come down.    Then they started to get up at 4:30 a.m., so they are ready to leave at 7.   

No comments:

Post a Comment